Saturday, July 28, 2012

Warhammer 40k so far.

So far, I've only played several games of 40k, all of them under the 5th edition rulebook. I play a custom Space Marines Chapter called the Frost Titans. I've been lucky enough to encounter other new players and my only recorded loss came from a game where I played against someone with a far deal more experience. With the change to 6th edition, I'm finding I want to change my army around to become more shooting oriented, which was the original plan until I found out how much I enjoyed Dreadnought close combat weapons and Assault Terminators paired with tanks. So as the meta evolves, I hope to find a sweet spot that keeps with my love of vehicles and still keeps me somewhat competitive despite my preference for rule of cool and fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment